Statz:   Gladly taken...

~Favs~
Color:   Purple
Place To Shop:   Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and thrift stores
Lipgloss Flavor:   the normal cherry chapstick works for me
Movie:   The Breakfast Club
Actor/Actress:   Josh Hartnett & Molly Ringwald
Song:   Otis Redding: Try A Little Tenderness [from Pretty In Pink]
Band/Musician:   Michael Jackson.. I know he's weird.. but I am in love with his music
Foods:   French fries, French toast, sweet & sour chicken and fortune cookies.. I am a big fan of the French & Chinese.. :D
Shampoo:   Pantene
Sport/Activity:   Swimming or cheerleading

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot?   Hawaii
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."?   dont be surprised if i love you, for all that you are i couldnt help it, its all your fault" alanis morrisette

What are some of your pet peeves?   After I've gotten completely comfortable in one position, and the phone rings; when my mom calls my name and forgets what she needed me for, and when people interrupt me
What's your favorite saying and why?   I don't really have a favorite saying..
Finish this...Bend and....:   Snap!
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in?   When I was younger, and my mom & step-dad were fighting and he started beating her.
What's your best memory and why?   Anytime when I was younger and with my Dad.
Promote This Community (put a link):   http://www.livejournal.com/users/dontcloseur_ize/

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking?   I don't have a problem with it... I'm not a drinker, I've actually only had sips of a few drinks here and there. You have to be mature and responsible about it though.
Sex?   I again don't have a problem with this. Like the underage drinking, if you are mature and responsible about it and you really have feelings for a person, I don't see much wrong with it.
Drug Use?   They're unsafe and stupid. I lost an uncle to drugs.. Getting into them is a very bad idea considering all the things that could happen. It's not worth it.

~Who's Better and Why?!~
 Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson?   Jessica, because she is BEAUTIFUL, has a wonderful singing voice and seems to have a better personality.
Eminem OR 50 Cent?   Eminem because *most* of his songs aren't as repetitive and annoying as 50 Cent's.
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan?   Lindsay Lohan because she is so much more prettier and can act much better.

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far?   I think it's a fun community with cute girls!
~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~

On the right.. with the huge mouth.

On the right again..

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment