Movie: sixteen candles
Actor/Actress: actor*gorge cloony actress*bette midler
Song: american pie by don mclean
Band/Musician: band*taking back sunday musician*christina aguilera
Foods: sushi, pizza, egg n cheese sandwhich
Shampoo: herbal essense
Sport/Activity: swimming&volleyball

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot?
long boat key, fl
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? dont be surprised if i love you, for all that you are i couldnt help it, its all your fault" alanis morrisette
What are some of your pet peeves? people asking questions constantly, people trying to act dumb to get attention, and people waking me up when im sleeping
What's your favorite saying and why? "dont rely on the past as a result to the future" because if you keep on looking back then youll never move on.
Finish this...Bend and....: snap!!
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? where i lied and my boyfriend found out that i was the guy i said i wasnt going to be with and then he wouldnt believe me that i stayed true.
What's your best memory and why? when charley kissed me for the first time because i felt how much i truley loved him and how much he cared for me for the first time.
Promote This Community (put a link): http://www.livejournal.com/users/fallinxinlove/1158.html?view=1670#t1670

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking?
i dont have a problem with it at all as long as it doesnt become addicting and is supervised by someone that is going to stay sober.
Sex? sure. if you do it with someone you like alot and responsivley then go for it! its the way of life most people are ganna do it.
Drug Use? no problem with them except heroine. i done like it because its super addicting and because it makes you look really bad too. but some drugs you need (medical drugs) and then soem just make you feel better.

~Who's Better and Why?!~
Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson?
jessica. has a better voice and has a hot husband and cute dog.
Eminem OR 50 Cent? eminem. went threw more and to get to where he is now.
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? lindsey lohan. liked mean girls and hilary isnt a punk and is trying to hard. also because lindsey dated fez from that 70s show!

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far?
is very honest and blunt which i think communities need but also very fun!
~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~

me and my mom at hard rock this past summer

on the far right on the last day of school last year

at a dance last year

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment