xxbabypinkxx
_sweet_n_sexy_

Application!

~Basics~
First Name: Amanda
Nicknames:mandie, manda, mam, mandy
And Your How Old...: 17
City & State:tucson arizona
Statz:single again...but dating someone special!

~Favs~
Color:pink
Place To Shop:Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle and Urban Outfitters
Lipgloss Flavor: Strawberry from The Body Shop
Movie: A Walk to Remember
Actor/Actress:Um...well I dont really have a favorite, but im a big fan of jessica beil and shane west
Song: A Decade Under The Influence by Taking Back Sunday
Band/Musician: Haha, Taking Back Sunday
Foods: Spaghetti..and junk foods like Mcdonalds and candy...but thats a bit of a given!
Shampoo: Rich Reds by Marc Anthony..oh wut now. haha
Sport/Activity: I did cheerleading, but then i moved to a school where the cheerleaders didnt exactly have a great rep, so i didnt continue, didnt want the rep. And i go to my friend apartment and watch baseball with him. haha. just to spend some time together since we both get busy.

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot? Thailand...the beaches are great!
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? "dont be surprised if i love you, for all that you are i couldnt help it, its all your fault!!!" alanis morrisette
What are some of your pet peeves? People chewing with their mouths open, rude people, beligerant and obnoxious people
What's your favorite saying and why? "Thats a little awkward, im not too sure about that" Haha, I dunno why, i just say it all the time
Finish this...Bend and....: Twist!
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? Um...ive been put in a lot of bad situations that i wont get into, but I think the WORST was when i had to put everything on the line to leave my ouse at 3 am and pick them up because they were at a party that went VERY VERY wrong[thats all im gonna say about it]. it doesnt sound bad, but i had a lot to risk at that point in time. needless to say i went anyway and helped them.
What's your best memory and why? My best memory is...valentines day of this year because it was the day me and my ex started going out and he made it perfect for me. he kept it simple like ive always liked and just spend the entire day with me.
Promote This Community (put a link): www.livejournal.com/users/xxbabypinkxx its my livejournal..hehe

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking? Not something i encourage
Sex? If the couple feels that they are ready
Drug Use? Negatory on that!!!

~Who's Better and Why?!~
Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson? Ashlee Simpson. Shes more real. Jessica is a trophy girl. Shes not the kind of girl a guy would settle down with in a relationship..i mean, she is, but ashlee is more real.
Eminem OR 50 Cent? Eminem. He creates a lot of controversy and its fun to follow
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? Hilary Duff...i dunno why, lindsay lohan just rubs me the wrong way

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far? I think its cute! I hope to be a part of it!!

**haha something kinda funny just happened...shane west is on ER now and i didnt know, so imagine my surprise when i looked up and saw that little hottie! i definately hyperventilated and my family gave me some interesting looks**

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment