?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
So i have weird dreams, and most of the time I can find out what… 
5th-Jun-2007 08:32 pm
White
So i have weird dreams, and most of the time I can find out what people suggest it means, and It DOES connect to my own life, but than again most anything can if you think about it.
But I cant decipher this one..

Im sitting in school..or really idk but its a public place....and my hair is falling out. Its bubbling like theres acid that was poured on the front left side of my hair line. 
Everyone is asking me whats wrong with me. Am I ok? I replied, Yes im fine. Im just really sick.

I get the obvious statement that something *IS* wrong, but I cant see what that is.

anyone have any comments or something to help me figure this out?
Comments 
6th-Jun-2007 02:13 am (UTC)
On a mod note: don't forget to put in a trigger description (nightmare/weird dream would be a good one, just so folks know what to expect when they click on the cut)

Mod stuff aside - the dream sounds like you might be worried about people finding out about something you're trying to keep quiet, or that you *want* people to know something you've been keeping quiet. It could even be a sign that you are wishing you had a physical manifestation for the things you feel aren't quite right in your life
This page was loaded Dec 5th 2020, 12:12 am GMT.