shadowkat3 (shadowkat3) wrote in _survivors_,
shadowkat3
shadowkat3
_survivors_

People

Well, good news. I'm not dead (yet!, for all you monty python fans).....

I'm still trying to get Alex to make an LJ account, for all of you that have been following. but last night i found out why she tries so hard and when i asked afterwards if i could put it up here she said she didnt care.
and im really scared about it so i am. maybe if she makes an account yall can help her too.....

I met her dad. well i sorta met her dad. i was in her closet and he came in. she mustve heard him (i dunno how. her brother's room is next to hers and his music is SO LOUD! it made my ears ring. at our house, its completley quiet. you could hear a pin drop onto the carpet from across the house. at alex's house it was like her and her three brothers were competing to see who could have the loudest music coming from their room) and she was like get into my closet and do. not. come. out. i told her ok. and she looked right at me and said stay til i come and get you. no matter what.
so i did and just as i closed the door her dad came in and was like "ALEX??!!" she was like yeah dad? and i heard him hit her. or i guess i heard her hit the floor. he was like that'll teach you to answer me. she didnt say anything and he just sorta laughed. she mustve gotten up b/c he laughed again and she asked didnt he hav some more drinking to do or someone else to beat up? he was like hmmm and there was another thump and something broke and fell and crashed
she told him not now  really quietly and he laughed. he said im sorry im not fitting to your schedule mija (which is my daughter in spanish)
she said she'd do w/e if he'd wait til mañana (tomorrow in spanish) he said are you out of your mind mija? she said no. just asking a favour. he said if he gave a favour he'd expect three in return. she said fine fine i dont care just get the fuck out of my room. there was this funny noise and then he left and the door slammed.
but i didnt come out b/c she hadnt come and get me. and im really good at following directions. so i stayed where i was
two of her bigger brothers came in and did about the same to her, w/ the same response from her.
the third brother she kicked the shit out of.  i guess he'd expected it b/c he was like ha i guess thats what i get for coming in last. i'll b here earlier tomorrow

omg guys. i hav steve. she has a dad like him (and worse, by the sound of how oily and nasty sounding his voice was)and three brothers!!! three! there horrible. i used to hav a nasty brother but he hurt matt too and we banded together and it wasnt so bad b/c matt was there with me. but all alex has is herself. and me to take care of.

i'll get her to come and make an account. i feel so horrible, complaining all the time about my life when she deals w/ that and helps me out all the time too. got beaten up for steve when she deals with that all the time.
anyone kno how to make voodoo dolls?
thanks for listening. i hope i was allowed to do that when it wasnt about me but that was/is really troubling me. i dunno what to do to help but if she helped me i want/have to help her back.
any and all suggestions would be great
<3 -kat
Tags: abuse: child, abuse: emotional, abuse: incest, abuse: physical, abuse: ritual, seeking support: for a friend
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments