acfernandez (acfernandez) wrote in _survivors_,
acfernandez
acfernandez
_survivors_

I know in my soul recovery is possible.  I feel it to the depths of my being.  I have been to the darkest of places in my mind's eye and come out on the other side, time and time again.  It has cycled for me.   There have been periods of despair and confusion I never thought would end, but they did, and I was granted reprieve after reprieve.  I am changing.  I am growing.  I am evolving.  While I am still experiencing the effects of the situations I lived through during my lifetime, they are not as profound, not as gripping, and not as paralyzing as previously during my journey.  There is hope.  As long as there is breath, there is hope.

Angeli 
Tags: healing, inspirational, recovery
Subscribe

• Thought Stirring Post Public

A tool is often thought of as a concrete, tangible device to help someone complete a task. It can also be something intangible however. A tool…

• Thought Stirring Question: Public

Recovery after rape and abuse can be a long, difficult process. Along the way, though, there are often positive things we learn about ourselves, our…

• Thought Stirring Post

PUBLIC ENTRY The following (really awesome!) Thought Stirring Question was originally posted by sistahraven in 2006. There are many…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments