Need to know? (caliban78) wrote in _survivors_,
Need to know?
caliban78
_survivors_

• Music:

Intro

Hi.
I found this group recently, and am just now getting around to posting. I'll keep it short.
I haven't gone too deep into past posts, but I see so far that all of the posts have been by women. Am I the only man here?
My reason for being here is years of incest and molestation by my older sister. Started when I was about 6, ended at about 15 (she was 5 years older than me). I have since become bipolar, incredibly depressed, and lately, my rages and depressive episodes have increased in both occurrences and severity. I am on meds, again, but have not yet brought myself to return to therapy (I've been in and out of therapy since I was 12, I am now 26 and its been about a year and a half since I was in therapy.)
So, I guess that's it for now. I'm sure I'll be making more posts as time goes on.
One more thing. I am aware that, even if I am not the only man here, my presence here might be unnerving for some women. If that is the case, please tell me, I'd be happy to leave rather than make anyone uncomfortable. I'm a member of some bipolar groups, and those will sustain me, if necessary.
Tags: abuse: csa, abuse: incest, introductions
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments