?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
My Survivor Message Board (the link is behind the cut, so you can… 
27th-Feb-2007 10:33 pm
patience
My Survivor Message Board (the link is behind the cut, so you can choose to view it or not. I'm not here to steal members.

It has been really thriving since I opened it in May of 2006, but these past 2 weeks, when I've really needed someone, almost no one has posted. It's getting dreary in there, and it makes me feel sad that something I really want to use to help others as well as myself has taken a turn for the worst. It makes me feel kind of like a failure, even though i technically know it has nothing to do with me. Can anyone think of any suggestions I can do to lift up the activity of current members? I'm not really sure where to reach new members either withuot coming off sounding like a spammer. I'm not.

Help!

And, I want to personally thank Adam & Faith for chatting online with me when I was feeling very low and to Raven for offering up her im!

Taking Back Control Message Board
Comments 
(Deleted comment)
28th-Feb-2007 04:27 am (UTC)
it actually already is, BUT i never even thought to spread the word in the other types of areas. we have forums for lgbt, bipolar, did, eating disorders, self-injury, domestic violence--you name it and we have it.

thanks for the great suggestion.
(Deleted comment)
28th-Feb-2007 03:18 pm (UTC)
no!!!! it wasn't sarcasm at all! sorry, i guess it's hard to tell on the internet. no, i was just trying to emphasize that i honestly never thought about letting people know that those are forums that are on there too. i was honestly just thanking you!!! yikes! the internet can be confusing sometimes.
28th-Feb-2007 03:19 pm (UTC)
also, i am going to change the statement on there so that it includes all of those!
(Deleted comment)
3rd-Mar-2007 06:50 pm (UTC)
would you mind looking at it and telling me if this is better? thank you!

www.taking-back-control.com/board
28th-Feb-2007 11:22 pm (UTC)
Yeah, and now that my computer is almost completely functional again, I'll be on more often, too. Even if I'm away, it's okay to IM my away message. I read them all when I get back to my computer (it's like my computer's answering machine)
This page was loaded Nov 12th 2019, 1:18 am GMT.