Laura (martialarts4lyf) wrote in _survivors_,
Laura
martialarts4lyf
_survivors_

• Mood:

I'm new!

Hi everyone! My name is Laura, I'm 17 years old. I joined this board because I need some friends to talk to that have been through the same thing I've been through. When I was 13 I was sexually assaulted six days a week for six months. It's been four years but it still haunts me, it still hurts, I'm still angree, and I still have trouble trusting most guys. I had a boy friend for three years but he dumped me almost a month ago, and for some reason that kinda triggered some of my old pain that I had hidden from my sexual assault. I have another guy friend that I can talk to...he's like my big brother. But I'm homeschooled and I don't know any girls my age that I can talk to. So even if just one person would help me out it would be very much appriciated. :)

Okay here's some info on me. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I'm 5'6". I'm I first degree black belt, and an instructor, in Jhoon Rhee tae kwon do. I've been doing that for about 3 1/2 years. I like to draw. I've been drawing sence I was five...I like to use colored pencils. Lets see...what else...I have a ton of pets. :) A kitten, a dog, three birds, a hamster, and some fish. I like to listen to rock/ hard rock, and some punk. I like some horror movies, but I mostely like action movies and chick flicks. :) I never got any therapy or anything after my assault. I'm usually hyper and in a good mood, but this does still hurt me and I NEED someone to help.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Laura
Tags: abuse: child, introductions, rape
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments