?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Posts In My Head 
4th-Jan-2007 09:54 am
I read the entries from all of you... Some make me sad and feel a pain somewhere in my chest... Some make me feel better... Some I comment on, some I don't.

I write posts to put in here... I write them in my head and then never find the time to put them out here. I know it's unhealthy - I know I'd feel better if I could spill it all out here... to people who really understand... but somehow I never find the time.

I'm avoiding help again.
I'll have to write in here sometime soon... All the things that are floating in my head.

Until then... Happy New Year, lovelies! May this year be one of heart warmth and growth.
Comments 
4th-Jan-2007 10:10 pm (UTC)
I write so many posts in my head, too. But I think that writing a post to us in your head is better than not thinking at all about sharing some of that pain. You know that it's okay to share with us, and that is a huge first step that you have accomplished. Remember - having the want to share with others, to talk it through, is in and of itself a victory
5th-Jan-2007 05:59 am (UTC)
i do that, too. write posts in my head. but then think there's so many needing support, i shouldn't bother others with my problems.

i hope you feel better, and this year will be good for you. lots of hugs.
This page was loaded Nov 14th 2019, 7:13 pm GMT.