painstainedeyes (painstainedeyes) wrote in _survivors_,
painstainedeyes
painstainedeyes
_survivors_

well, I knew it was too good to be true... Bryan and I broke up last night because I found out that he tried to pick up my cousin (she didn't know we were dating so I knew she was actually telling the truth) so I asked him and he denied it at first, but then he finally admitted it to me, and I told him, "If you are going to try to cheat on me at least make sure they're not related to me first you dumb ass!" and then that was that he tried to call back to my moms but my mom told him where to go with his phone call lol.. it was actually kind of funny... haha and in a weird sort of way it made me feel a little connected to my mom...?... Which is really weird because we typically don't get along or feel "connected" hmm oh well..
Tags: fight with partner, relationships
Subscribe

• Thought-Stirring Post: Victim Blaming

PUBLIC POST After going through abusive situations or mistreatment, many survivors may find it difficult to share what happened with others.…

• Question

Can I post my story here, and get some insight/ support? I'm feeling pretty alone.

• Another MJ post..

I don't know about everyone else, but this Michael Jackson thing is still bringing up stuff for me. My post is in response to this "essay" written…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments