?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Bad night 
8th-Dec-2006 05:27 am
blanky

This is not the first night recently where I have been up until the early hours of the morning. It's currently 5:25 am. It has been over five weeks since I had depressive episodes this close together. Not to mention I'm feeling like self-harm and suicidal. The worst bit is I don't know why. It just started with me crying for no reason.
Comments 
7th-Dec-2006 06:43 pm (UTC)
I know these feelings all to well, and the bats of sleepless nights as well. Do you have a therapist? sometimes just typing in your LJ about how you feel helps alot too (though i imagine you know this already) I hope you feel better, your not alone *hugs*
7th-Dec-2006 06:47 pm (UTC)
this is really good advise. BTW is that The Last Unicorn on your icon?
7th-Dec-2006 07:10 pm (UTC)
Sure is, i love that movie :)
7th-Dec-2006 10:25 pm (UTC)
Yeah I see a clinical psychologist who is really good and thorough. I have an appointment today thankfully.
8th-Dec-2006 01:24 am (UTC)
talking is always good, especially if you have the right one. I know many times it can be nearly impossible to talk about these things, but when you cant, write as much as you can to vent as well. And come here often, this group is great *hugs* your taking strong steps by just talking like this, be proud :)
7th-Dec-2006 09:25 pm (UTC)
::big safe hugs:: I wish I knew why the depressive episodes seemed to attack in packs. Like everything will be pretty stable for a few weeks and then POW, I'm in my bed or computer room crying every night for a week.

This time of year is full of so many triggers for a lot of people, sometimes they seem to strike at random. I'm sorry you're having a hard time, and I'm sending you lots of hugs
8th-Dec-2006 01:19 am (UTC)
sending lots of hugs your way.
This page was loaded Nov 16th 2019, 10:20 pm GMT.