Ashley (kurai_tenshi21) wrote in _survivors_,
Ashley
kurai_tenshi21
_survivors_

• Mood:

its always the small things...

why does it always have to be the small things that set off the triggers?
why does it always have to be when I least expect it?

I was minding my own business earlier. Watching tv with the people I am living with, when all of a sudden when I DO decide to pay attention to the show being watched they start talking about all the things I went through just a couple months earlier. And how the person just got out.. abortion of a child- how its murder... abuse... rape.. And then how the person is Depressed, Bi-polar, and has PTSD.
It all hit home. Its all me. But on the TV set.
I can't stop myself from crying. And my room-mates don't understand whats wrong.
  • Its the fact that I just had an abortion in Janurary.
  • Its the fact that I had been abused all my life up intil Janurary.
  • Its the fact that my father had raped me a total of 11 times through out my life. and the fact that I had I had been raped again by a supposed mentor. thats 12 rapes.
  • Then the medical issues of me being depressed, Bi-polar, and having PTSD.
It all hit home. Hearing about it sometimes just hurts. Talking about my past is even worse. but sometimes i have to with my councler.... and thats uber hard.
I'm sorry. I just hade to vent. i g2g. the foof calls. and i must go cry.
~ashley
I didn't realize it had already been reposted. sorry.
Tags: abortion, abuse in the news, abuse: child, abuse: incest, abuse: sexual, bipolar disorder, depression, ptsd, seeking support
Subscribe

• Thought Stirring Question: Public

Child abuse comes in as many forms as abuse adults survive: sexual, verbal, emotional, physical, mental, and ritual. Sometimes the abuse is…

• Why am I such a loser and how do I change that if possible?

I went to my therapist today, and left feeling horrible. Well, actually, I was keeping my head up for a while, and then I started to feel down. She…

• *krai*

cut for suicidal ideation, talk of murder, abuse - physical, emotional, psychological -, police, jail, therapy, hospitalization [voluntary],…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments