thejoker303 (thejoker303) wrote in _survivors_,
thejoker303
thejoker303
_survivors_

sorry

Hi,

I just wanted to apologies for a post which was made by another user. I don’t know if anyone read the post (if not then disregard this post). The post was regarding some video clips and photos on domestic violence which I need for a project I’m currently working on. I had gotten a friend with an LJ account (I just made this one so I could say sorry) to post some questions in communities which looked like they may know where to find what I needed. But I realized that he posted it in some very inappropriate communities. So basically I just wanted to apologies for this mistake. I do realize what kind of hurt it could have triggered (my father abuses my mother, I’m desperately trying to help mum out of her marriage) and there were good intentions behind the post, it just wasn’t posted in the correct place.

Again I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies
Tags: projects
Subscribe

• Blogathon 07

Hi, my name is Lynn. And this is my journal for Blogathon. July 28, 2007 My charity is RAINN. And I'm collecting 47 stories from rape and abuse…

• How do animals help you cope?

Hey Friends, For the May's edition of The Survivor Digest magazine I am doing a special article on how animals can help us cope in the…

• Clothesline Project

The "bc" in my username stands for Boston College. The Clothesline Project is going on at BC today. The Clothesline Project is a display of…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments