?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
this is going to sound messed up 
27th-Aug-2006 12:29 am
so yesterday my friend took my phone, an every time cory called she would answer it she told him he had no right treating me like, that he's an asshole, an inmature kid, that he has hurt me an she wasn't going to let it happen agian, to never call again, an to leave me alone. well this went on for four hours then he finally broke down to her an told her why he was being a prick to me. how he felt like shit for doing it. she told me why he was acting like he was an to give him a call when i felt better. she told him if he hurts me again she's gonna beat his ass. so last night was all good and everything with talking with him he apologized for everything that he said and did. i forgave him of course, then to day i was talking to him an it was going good until he's like "ur all talk tiff your all fucking talk" "i was like no i'm not" he said it again then said "just kidding" then he's like "you have a guy over there don't you, don't lie to me ur a fucking liar tiff your a fucking liar" i was like "i have know guy here so i don't know what ur talking about and i don't lie" then he's like "just kidding" in a softer voice, again he's like "ur retarded" i was like "excuse you what did you say" he's like "your retarded" i said "don't say that i don't like that word" he said "your fucking retarded tiffany then say i'm just playin sorry", i told him he was making me upset when he talked like that he he was like so i just make u upset thats all i do huh i said "no thats not all you do" and then we lost connection and haven't talked to him again.... i really love cory with everything i got and it sad b/c he treats me like shit most of the time but i love him so i just let him treat me like this 

and to top things off i think i'm pregnant, i'm sicker then a wet dog, my leg is really swollan and i don't know why, and i plain aout just feel like shit......

sorry this is reall long and really detailed i just needed to vent.
Comments 
27th-Aug-2006 05:19 pm (UTC)
You're a much better person than this, hun - you don't deserve to be treated like crap, even if you do love him. You can love him from afar and be out of range of his crap, hun ::big hugs::
27th-Aug-2006 11:34 pm (UTC)
Hun, you don't need this in your life right now. If he's not being supportive or even nice to you then you don't need him. I understand love is a very real and hard thing to separate from, but if he loves you he'll understand and start treating you better. It seems like he wants things from you but isn't willing to do things for you.
28th-Aug-2006 01:37 am (UTC)
Plus, if you do turn out to be pregnant, don't you want your child to know the love that both you and it deserve? It took my sister getting pregnant with my neice to see what an asshole her husband was/is - but Kayla is the sweetest little girl and the family finally has my sister back and un-bruised.

You deserve to be loved. Your friend sounds supportive and loving. That is the kind of person you need - not someone who yells or name calls.

::Hugs::
28th-Aug-2006 02:47 am (UTC)
I know it's hard to believe he doesn't love you, but from you've described, I'd say he doesn't. He's just using you, and manipulating you. Most likely he apologized simply to get back with you so he could begin abusing and manipulating and using you again.

Hang in there, you don't need him, and you can make it without him.
28th-Aug-2006 04:39 am (UTC)
Love is an action.

I realize that you love him, but he obviously doesn't love you back. You deserve WAY better.
28th-Aug-2006 05:49 pm (UTC)
You need to stop talking to this guy. All he does it hurt you.
This page was loaded Nov 17th 2019, 10:25 am GMT.