?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Web Page For Diane/teardrops7 
6th-Aug-2006 11:48 pm
bloodytears
Hi,
This is a web page I made in Diane/teardrops7's memory!!! I included a guest book where you can add your comments, songs, prayers,dedications etc...etc...

http://www.geocities.com/leo485/soulmothersmemorial.html

May her eternal flame burn forever in our hearts and her incredible spirit finally be at peace!!!

P.S.
If the webpage does not load go back in the next hour I am only allowed a certain amount of data transfer per hour!!!

Enjoy
Big safe gentle hugs
leo485
Comments 
7th-Aug-2006 04:30 pm (UTC)
Thanks for the link!
7th-Aug-2006 07:49 pm (UTC)
May I ask what happened to Diane? I haven't heard from her in so long and we used to talk almost every day. Why is there a memorial page? I don't understand and am starting to get worried.

Love, Haullie
7th-Aug-2006 07:57 pm (UTC)
I just called and found out about Diane. This is crushing news. I can't keep the tears from falling. I always called her my second mama. This is definately shocking and sad news. :( my heart is breaking.
7th-Aug-2006 09:11 pm (UTC) - Hi
She was my Soul Mother I went to her funeral and 2 open casket veiwings and informed most of her friends on lj. She died infront of me and I saw them trying to resesitate her and the efforts failed...
My MSN messenger is
andreabrunet@hotmail.com
you can add me if you have it and I can tell you more at that point and time... I have yahoo messenger as well my yahoo ID is leo485...
Big safe gentle hugs if you want them
Andrea/leo485
7th-Aug-2006 09:30 pm (UTC) - Re: Hi
Thank you so much Andrea. You are a wonderful support. I added you to both my messenger lists. You're free to do the same. I am haulliefree@hotmail and haulliefree@yahoo

I would love to talk to you further about Diane and her amazing spirit. I always felt stronger talking to her. I wish I could have been closer to hold her in her time of passing. But I feel she knows our spirits were there with her even if we didn't know about her passing until now. Your dedication is wonderful. As soon as there is more bandwidth I would like to also sign the guestbook and lend my heartfelt sympathy in honor of this beautiful woman.

Love Always, Haullie
This page was loaded Sep 19th 2019, 5:01 am GMT.