Sepia_Lies (sepia_lies) wrote in _survivors_,
Sepia_Lies
sepia_lies
_survivors_

So I was supposed to see my new therapist Mary...Didnt actaully do that. I was at work and she called me. So I answered and freaked out for one when she said who it was, than she was talking to me about money..so Im like..well call my mom. So she did. I got off of work, fully ready to go tlak with Mary, and tell her about my cutting and wanteing to kill myself. Which still holds. But the insureance or something wont voer it anymore, they decided, like in the begining, it wasnt impoertant enough. 
So here I sit...just like before, trying to make it through each day. Im so angry. Everytime I get the strength to do something like this...to change my life...things always happen and it cant happen. Like when CPS was comming to my house when I was ganna prosecute, it took four times for them to actually come. And everytime I got so anxious...so nervouse...so ready to do it..and it wouldnt happen and Id fall apart. Like now..Im like..Wtf? What do I need to do for this to happen? How much lower do I need to get? How much more desperate do I need to be? How much more do I need to want to die for this to happen??? Someone answer me!

Ugh...idk.
My mom also called my dad...im not exactly sure anymore why...my dad refused to help her help me. He said he wanted nothing to do with me.
Thanks dad.

I think my aunt saw my cuts. I cut deeper on my knee and I think she saw..she was staring...Idk. It woudl help amybe if she said something..but idk. What would she say?

idk. Im scared...lost..and fed up. I need someting to happen...I just dunno what it is...or how to get it.

Tags: abuse: neglect, family, invalidation, therapy
Subscribe

• Thought-Stirring Post: Public Entry

Therapy is a popular topic here at _survivors_ . In fact, there are so many posts about it that we have two relevant tags: therapy and…

• Thought Stirring Post Public

Therapy can play a large part in the healing process for many (though not all) survivors. Finding a therapist can be as easy as Googling or opening…

• Thought Stirring Post Public

To be emotionally validated it to feel that the other person has heard you, really understands what you are saying, and accepts it as true for you.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments