?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
SOO YA GOOD NEWS 
1st-Aug-2006 12:25 am
IT'S DONE AND OVER BETWEEN MY BF AND I
so ya tonight was the last straw for me putting up with his bullshit an everything how it all went down.............. he called my phone today and i was washing my hands so jen had answered it he said this dudes name and of the persons name he said i only knew 1 person with that name and that person was one of the guys that assulted so i started freaking out so jen finally hands me the phone i realized it was him he sat there swearing at me saying it wasn't me and everything else despite what i said so i started getting pissed and went off on him just when i was about to tell him it's over he hung up on me i tryed to call him back he wouldn't answer so i let it go until i got done with the rest of my night skewl so on my way home i called him again but i had to call him on his foster brothers cell phone he gets on an was like man i don't even want to talk to you right now i was like no this is bullshit we started fighting again an he was like man watever i said man watever urself we're done and over don't call me anymore then hung up it was hard for me to do but i was pissed and also knew it was the best thing to do for my health so thats wats with him
     more stuff i'm suppose to go to court tuesday/today at 9:30 but i'm not going i think i have finally started to really heal after being assulted this will be the first court date in almost 2 years that i will have not of gone to since all this began in november 04 with the courts.... i've been going to all of them in away of trying to cope and i think i finally have made a big break through with all of this which is good i need to start moving on at a heavier past i know i will have my days were all this will bring me back to the floor but i know i can do it now that this won't be holding me back for the rest of time :)
     the rest of the day i had a break down earlier b/c my mom found out some stuff about this weekend and what had happend so i felt our relationship crumbelling which has tooken so long for us to build i feel really bad b/c i did lie and i hate lieing but i rather have lied then dealt with it :( not a good option b/c i know it will come back and bite me in the ass but i just didn't want to deal with it.......... i think i'm getting mono which i would've gotten from jessie which really ain't kewl at all ashley had her baby it's a girl had it at 2:06 am monday morning but this is about all the news i have for right now i'm sorry i know this is long but just had a lot to say hope everyone is doing good ::*hugs*:: to everyone

Comments 
1st-Aug-2006 06:02 am (UTC)
good job! im so proud of you, girl! dont let him harass you anymore. how old was that boy? 12? he sure acted like it.

my boyfriend has mono, so im obviously going to get it. ive had it three times, and they say it never really goes away. lucky me. ick, i hate mono so much.

take care darlin, i know you have strength in you.
1st-Aug-2006 06:06 am (UTC) - hi
he was almost 18 and thank you it was hard but i did it ya this will be my second time with it
1st-Aug-2006 06:11 am (UTC) - Re: hi
youre completely welcome.
1st-Aug-2006 06:43 am (UTC)
Good for you :) You're making real progress, that's great! Yay about the new baby, too...I love babies!
1st-Aug-2006 03:39 pm (UTC)
Yay, good for you!
1st-Aug-2006 04:00 pm (UTC)
Well good for you! Big YAY!
2nd-Aug-2006 01:28 am (UTC)
Don't be sorry, I don't mind at all.

I'm really glad you told him it was over. You didn't need him abusing you, and disrespecting you like that. You deserve so much better.

I noticed that you've friended me, am friending you back. :)
This page was loaded Nov 18th 2019, 3:46 am GMT.