Haullie Free (haulliefree) wrote in _survivors_,
Haullie Free
haulliefree
_survivors_

Radio Interview | HTC Photos

RADIO INTERVIEW

I appeared on a radio talk show for 'Darkness To Light' with host Kathleen Brooks from Ethicalife.com for this week's show called 'Voices of Strength - Speak Out'. Please feel free to tune in and listen to the show at the links below.

Listen to the show

First Segment

Second Segment

Third Segment

HEALING THROUGH CREATIVITY

Last week's 'Healing Through Creativity' event was amazing! 4 members of the CD 'Voices of Strength', Haullie (me), Brian, and Catherine attended this amazingly healing event organized by George who is also a member of the 'Voices of Strength' CD. Guests joined in on presentations to help heal the soul and foster awareness, a VOS presentation and listening session filled with emotion, compassion and support, and child abuse survivors had the incredible opportunity of being a part of 'The Show of Hands' founded by Lodi Larson.

click on photos to enlarge

Tags: activism/advocacy
Subscribe

• non-profit organization

I'm posting this everywhere today. Cut for: brief mention of sex trade, starting fresh. " Sari Bari is a safe home where women, who have been…

• Thought-Stirring Question: Celebrity ad-campaigns and advocacy.

Many celebrities are very famous for the causes they support. We've all seen Bono campaign around the world on behalf of Africa. You've probably…

• Petition

Hello my fellow survivors, I hope you are all doing wonderfully today. Being here already shows how incredibly strong we are. I am writing to pass…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment