livinglife (lostchild4ever) wrote in _survivors_,
livinglife
lostchild4ever
_survivors_

• Mood:

pissed very pissed and this ain't going out to my gurls out there helping me out

this is f*cking bullshit i'm sick of this f*cking shit i get harrased every where i go  and i find a place where i can be myself then people come in and f*ck it over and ya trying to file a harrasment complaint but the e-mails and comments to one of the peoples didn't do sh*t it said they couldn't help all i really can say right now is thank god my god son is here LJ is falling apart people are f*cking jerks and you know who you are i'm sick of this sh*t and knowone helping out like the mod i'm just really really really sick of this crap i'm here for support not to be put down get called names and ugly e-mails
Tags: harassment, venting
Subscribe

• A heads-up

Since many survivors protect the information available about them, I wanted to give you the heads-up about a new service: spokeo.com Spokeo.com is…

• Thank you, joonzmoon!

Yesterday, joonzmoon stepped down from the mod team at _survivors_, and we wanted to say a big THANK YOU for her time on the…

• Mod Post - Security Level Update

Hello again, everyone! I wanted to let you know that, due to the results of the recent poll, we are changing the security level of the community to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment