?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
i don't know 
12th-Jul-2006 11:39 pm
.it's going on 4 days exactly since what happend i still haven't gone in and am very sick i haven't been able to keep food down i don't even have an appetite to eat an i also can't keep much of any liquids downand all i wanna do is sleep and cry... i've maybe had one full meal in the last 4 days i don't know whats going on with me i'm still in pain and know matter what i do it won't go away last night it got so bad i had to sit in a very hot bath tube for a half hour and that probably worked for an hour i don't know what to do an the earliest a friend can take me in is monday morning is that to late? do you even consider this rape? i just don't know i'm numb and confused and thats about all i can say
Comments 
13th-Jul-2006 05:49 am (UTC)
I couldn't eat for awhile either. The doctors kept trying to put food in me.

But you have to take care of yourself. Something horrible happened, but you're still worth taking care of.
13th-Jul-2006 06:05 am (UTC)
Personally, my belief is when somebody says no, it means no...I think you should go to the hospital soon, you are delaying the inevitable, plus you are also destroying evidence should you decide to file a police report...please remember you are special and you need to take care of yourself...you were assaulted and you must deal with it, its not going to go away even with the hot baths...I hope you begin to feel better soon... hugs :)
13th-Jul-2006 06:49 pm (UTC)
Late is a relative term. In terms of emergency contraception, the maximum wait time is three days. In terms of being able to get evidence of rape (if it looks like someone *did* have sex with you while you were unconscious), there might or might not still be evidence.

In terms of STD testing, you're just fine. I'm just hoping there's nothing internally damaged, you know? I want to make sure you're okay and healthy.

If someone had sex with you while you were intoxicated (whether by drugs, alcohol, or even just a bad reaction to a prescription) it's rape. Intoxicated individuals by law (in most states) cannot give legal consent to sex - so if someone had sex with you at all while you were intoxicated or unconscious, it's *defintely* rape
This page was loaded Sep 17th 2019, 2:20 pm GMT.