?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
blogging for RAINN 
12th-Jul-2006 08:15 pm
hi everyone... i'm new here. i was raped on june 19th (will never forget that date now). as part of my healing, i've decided to participate in the 2006 blogathon for charity. you know, my way of giving back for the support i've received. my charity of choice is rainn (rape, abuse & incest national network).

i'm asking if you have a few dollars to spare, would you please sponsor me and support this cause? i see no money -- it will go through justgive.org and directly to rainn.

even if you can't sponsor, feel free to visit me (dinyel) on july 29th (blogathon day) and keep me company while i stay up and blog for 24 hours straight. =)

thanks for your support -- monetary or moral!
Comments 
13th-Jul-2006 01:36 am (UTC)
I'm doing i t too. For RAINN as well. :) The only problem is that I haven't gotten my verification email yet (It seems to have gotten lost in internetland) so I can't get sponcers yet. I wrote them about it though, so It wont be too long until I can get them.

Good luck.
13th-Jul-2006 02:50 am (UTC)
that's really wonderful! tell me when you're set up so i can sponsor you. one of the reasons i signed up for the blogathon was because i only saw one person blogging for rainn. i'm so glad you are too!
13th-Jul-2006 02:52 am (UTC)
I'll make a group post about it like you did, when I get the link.

I just hope I can stay up for the 24 hours. It'll be tough, I need my sleep. good luck toy you.
13th-Jul-2006 03:09 am (UTC)
good deal. i'm definitely going to have a problem staying up that long! i love sleeping. it's one of my "escapes". good luck to you too... i'll look for your post about it.
This page was loaded Nov 19th 2019, 3:51 pm GMT.