livinglife (lostchild4ever) wrote in _survivors_,
livinglife
lostchild4ever
_survivors_

• Mood:
ok 4 days ago i was drinking and had way to much i past out in one of the bedrooms of my gram's house the nxt mornin i woke up and was half naked an in termendous pain i was confused and had no clue on wat had happend the pain i had lasted all day and even with taking pain medication it didn't go away i have bruises on the inside of my thighs and it burns really bad i don't know what i should do...... or  won't find out but if you could help me out in anyway i would really appreciate it and i need help with asap thanks if i should go get checked out.... and if i go get checked out i don't know what to say or how to get there and i need some place i could go where my mom

Tags: rape: substance-induced
Subscribe

• i need answers badly. PLEASE READ! please...i beg you...

i have to get this out. it's killing me...i need men to read this, specifically; i don't know why they'd be on this site...but i need to know that…

• first post

i was raped late saturday night - well, early sunday morning i guess, around 4 am. i found this as a link from vaginapagina.com so i came here…

• Just a bit further in depth...

Just in case this is triggering I will put my story behind an LJ cut... It all started when I was born. My mother got pregnant from a one night…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments