Shadow Flying In Daylight (sistahraven) wrote in _survivors_,
Shadow Flying In Daylight
sistahraven
_survivors_

Mod Note - enough is enough

This is enough.

I am going to state this as clear as possible. You are expected to treat everyone here with the same respect you wish to be treated with..Swearing at other members, attacking them for making requests in a logical and mature manner, and continuing flames is not acceptable behavior.

If you can't say something nice - don't say it. You want to rant and swear about another member? Do it in an e-mail to me,otherwise you will be banned.

If you do not do this, you will be banned, period. No one makes this an unsafe place.

I do not want to make this a moderated post community, I believe that you should be able to get help when you need it. This requires that every single member hold themselves to the rules. Many of our members do this every single day, and I appreciate it. It means we can have this be a safe community for everyone. We don't often encounter this, and I intend on keeping it that way so that everyone can have this community be a safe place in which to receive support, advice, and love.
Tags: mod post: announcement
Subscribe

• A heads-up

Since many survivors protect the information available about them, I wanted to give you the heads-up about a new service: spokeo.com Spokeo.com is…

• Thank you, joonzmoon!

Yesterday, joonzmoon stepped down from the mod team at _survivors_, and we wanted to say a big THANK YOU for her time on the…

• Mod Post - Security Level Update

Hello again, everyone! I wanted to let you know that, due to the results of the recent poll, we are changing the security level of the community to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 21 comments

• A heads-up

Since many survivors protect the information available about them, I wanted to give you the heads-up about a new service: spokeo.com Spokeo.com is…

• Thank you, joonzmoon!

Yesterday, joonzmoon stepped down from the mod team at _survivors_, and we wanted to say a big THANK YOU for her time on the…

• Mod Post - Security Level Update

Hello again, everyone! I wanted to let you know that, due to the results of the recent poll, we are changing the security level of the community to…