The crazy one... In chains. (ascarredbody) wrote in _survivors_,
The crazy one... In chains.
ascarredbody
_survivors_

Regression

Regression-

Not too terribly long ago someone made a post about regression. Regression into childhood ways/attitudes/feelings. Well I just wanted to make a post about this, I don't really know why. I guess because I think it happens because of my abuse.

It's almost like I have multiple personality disorder, except that it's not like different people, or that I'm not aware of them. It's just that you can catch me at say 8AM and it's like I'm one person and and hour or two later, I'm completely different. At certain times I'm this totally strong, independent, yet very angry person. At other times I'm this very innocent, childlike, loving person. Yet still at other times, I'm this weak-willed, incredibly sad person. And it's not just a change in emmotion, it's a change in everything. Depending on what type of personality I'm portraying, I have different opinions on things, and even different tastes in things like music, and such. Sometimes I'm completely against the death penalty, at others I'm for it, same with things like abortion, or the president. Sometimes I really like pop style music, at other times I despise it. Sometime I'm in love with screamo, other times I think it's stupid. I can watch South Park and laugh like an idiot, the next night I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I guess I just want to know if this is normal, or if it happens to anyone else in the group?
Tags: age regression
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments