?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
After years of repression I finally am going through therapy to deal… 
31st-May-2006 10:17 pm
After years of repression I finally am going through therapy to deal with the molestation that occurred for years while I was a child. I have a great counselor, family, life, etc... but at times I still feel lonely. My main support group was my ex-girlfriend who broke up with me and now even though I am dealing, I still feel overwhelmed, almost floundering in the pain sometimes. I refuse to quit because quite frankly this is what I wanted, and am already seeing and knowing the results. The real reason I'm posting: To know I'm not alone, and may be make friends. I'm Leah, and I'm 22. I live in North East Ohio. I'm in college right now and am home for the summer working. I'm proud of not only myself, but everyone else as well. Take care!
Comments 
1st-Jun-2006 02:25 am (UTC)
Good for you with the therapy and with college and everything else, I wish you all the best. I've added you too.
1st-Jun-2006 02:53 am (UTC)
Welcome to our little world of survivors...were all here to listen, offer compassion, and advice...if wanted...healing hugs to you :)
1st-Jun-2006 01:35 pm (UTC)
You're definitely not alone in this. We are here for you whenever you need to talk, vent, need advice, or just want to know how many of us there are out here cheering you on. ::hugs::
This page was loaded Nov 21st 2019, 9:06 pm GMT.