?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Someone posted this message on my myspace. "Subject: guys out there… 
9th-Apr-2006 09:54 am
Someone posted this message on my myspace.

"Subject: guys out there that want to fuck me
Body: ugh my pussy is all wet anone want to fuck me?!?!??!"

I am very upset. Who would say something like this?!

Ros
Comments 
9th-Apr-2006 07:04 am (UTC)
::HUGS::.....I'M SORRY!!!....that should NOT HAVE HAPPENED!....do you
know who it was.....'sistahraven' would want to know....you need to report this, its terrible and hurtful...please report it! I am so
ANGRY that someone good do something this EVIL AND DISGUSTING!....are
you okay.....can I help?
9th-Apr-2006 07:28 am (UTC)
::HUGS::....I just left a message for 'sistahraven'.....hang in there!
big hugs...she will take care of the creep!
9th-Apr-2006 07:37 am (UTC)
>>>"Who would say something like this?!"<<<
An idiot and an asshole, that's who.

Sounds like you've been hit by a troll. I'm so sorry. It's too bad people have nothing better to do with their time than to be purposely mean and troll through others' spaces. Just think of how miserable they must be, of how mean and small their lives are to do this sort of thing. I feel sorry for them even though I'm also angry with them for pulling this kind of garbage.
9th-Apr-2006 08:10 am (UTC)
Indeed, it sounds like a troll found you. There's been quite a few lately trolling through survivor's journals and leaving messages like that.

Definitely, definitely, report them.

Does MySpace have the ability to track IP addresses like Livejournal does? That might also be helpful, because then you could know if it's someone you know or if it's a troll that's gotten to a lot of people, you can help myspace to prosecute them for a violation of Terms of Service - in addition to the fact that this person has broken federal laws in regard to harassment and the internet.

We're here for you. Report this person. I'll see if I can do some exploring on options with myspace to protect you in the future.
10th-Apr-2006 12:34 am (UTC)
people who dont consider themselves worthy human beings, i guess.

disgusting, isnt it?
This page was loaded Oct 19th 2019, 10:24 pm GMT.