?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
new! 
6th-Mar-2006 01:44 pm
Hello. I'm Tanya; I'm 17 years old. I was raped when I was 13. And my life has been hell ever since.. I don't trust anybody anymore. I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety, PTSD.. I can't figure out how to do the LJ cut so I can't tell you my story yet, but I really need to let it out because its eating away at me. If you want to know a little bit about my story you can always read my journal... But some things may be trigger.
Comments 
6th-Mar-2006 11:56 am (UTC)
hey tonya.
if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always around.

aim --> littleboylost06
6th-Mar-2006 03:55 pm (UTC)
thank you! I will be adding you to my buddy list. I like this place already! you all are very nice. at first I was scared to join! and same here if you need to talk I'm always here.
6th-Mar-2006 12:09 pm (UTC)
<*lj-cut text="insert phrase">

Text

<*/lj-cut>

just take out the asterisks, modify, and there's your cut. you'd use the second tag if you wanted something outside of the cut, but it's not mandatory.
6th-Mar-2006 03:56 pm (UTC)
thank you very much!awesome Icon! I'm moving to maryland within a year.. around somewhere near bethesda
6th-Mar-2006 12:35 pm (UTC)
Good, someone beat me to the lj-cut explanation :)

Welcome to the group, rotten_vivica. You're welcome to let it all out whenever you feel you're ready to.

Remember - if it's important for you to write, it's important for us to read. And most of us read every entry all the way through, even if we don't always know what to say.

Also, if you encounter anything that appears to break our rules (listed on the info page), feel free to drop me an e-mail at survivormod at gmail dot com.

We also do weekly thought-stirring questions every Tuesday, so feel free to jump in whenever you're ready, or just sit back and learn how some of us are experiencing our healing, and coping with the really hard times.

::big safe hugs::
6th-Mar-2006 04:01 pm (UTC)
Thank you! I feel really welcomed here. And that's good because now I'm ready to tell everybody what I've been wanting to. ::big safe hugs back!::
6th-Mar-2006 06:44 pm (UTC)
Welcome!!
My name's Kayla, and I'm always here to listen if you need to talk. My ears are completely open.

My aim is feartheweird
Message me anytime I'm on if you want!

7th-Mar-2006 08:06 am (UTC)
Hi! Hope you're doing ok and I'm glad you feel welcome. This place is lovely and caring.

xx
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 8:22 pm GMT.