?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
So...Child Protective Services are comming to my hosue on the… 
6th-Jan-2006 06:21 pm

So...Child Protective Services are comming to my hosue on the 11th...so I thought "Why not do a little reserch on them,....heres the fucking sick adn twised site I found..have fun

this bullshit made me cry.

them

Comments 
6th-Jan-2006 04:33 pm (UTC)
fucking pieces of shit, i hope they die.

what a great resource to post on the web, for legitimately abusive people to take tips! @@

i'm writing an email, fuck's sake.
6th-Jan-2006 04:46 pm (UTC)
my email:

I write an email to share my opinion with you on your website --

Although some are falsely accused by CPS and DSS of child abuse, there are many more who aren't. And here you are, putting up a resource that these truly abusive people can go to and use your 'tips' to keep abusing their children. Great job!

Besides, what counts as 'truly abused' to you, anyway?

Oh, and the high-and-mighty attitude about being a birth mother? Not cute. What, are we to congratulate you on your copulation and spawning of a child that is further overpopulating the planet? These kinds of things show the lack of talent, intellect, etc. that you possess, that you must be so callously 'proud' of something so lackluster.

In kind regards,

Lorelei
6th-Jan-2006 04:49 pm (UTC)
Yeah thanks alot. That site pissed me off.. my favorite part though being..

It is also not wise to tell them something like, "I am not an abuser - I should know what that is - I was abused as a child." What this says to them is that you were abused therefore you are likely to be an abuser.

So basically.. they labeld me..and pretty much everyone in here a sick twisted abuser..made me feel really good..becuase on some level..yes its true. The odds are a victim of abuse will abuse another..but thast just odds..not for sure. It made me feel like shit..it made me cry..and sooo pissed off..who the fuck can right this shit with a clear conscience??
6th-Jan-2006 07:22 pm (UTC)
I couldn't even read the entire thing, I nearly threw up reading that. Mein gott. Fucking hell. Pissed off like woah now.
7th-Jan-2006 07:37 am (UTC)
Some CPS folks are completely retarded and don't give a shit about anyone. Some CPS folks are genuine and good and wonderful. *Definitely* tape every conversation, though... as they'll tell you a lot of things they're supposed to do for you, and then never do them... it's good to have a record of their selective memory ::hugs::
This page was loaded Nov 21st 2019, 6:33 pm GMT.