Crystal * (princess_meth) wrote in _survivors_,
Crystal *
princess_meth
_survivors_

Emm, Nervous.

So, I stumbled across this community by accident.
But then I was like, wow. What a great idea.
I read some of the other stories.
My heart is with each and every one of you. None of you deserved what happened to you.
I think it's a neat idea to share your stories with people who have been through the same thing.

So I dated this guy for about 2 years. When I say dated, I mean he threw me around and threated me if I left him, etc etc. Said nobody else would ever love me, I was 14-16.  He forced me to give him Oral sex. He would rip my hair out until I did. Eventually I found a much better guy and finaly got the courage to leave him. But, Christmast of that year. I was at a Christmas party for family and friends and his parents and him were there. I didn't think much of it. I was drinking Pepsi, and I went to the bathroom, I came back and my pepsi tasted funny but I thoguht it must just be me. I started feeling really sick so I went to lie down, and then I felt so weak. I don't remember much of what happened but I remember seeing him over top of me. I woke up with blood down there, and feeling really horrible. I told my best friend and we called the cops, and I Thought that was it, I thought everything would get better, until 4 weeks later, I had the gut feeling I was pregnant. So I went to my doctors, I was. I was pregnant.  I talked with her and we decided an abortion would be best. It was the hardest thing to do in my life, and I regret it sometimes, but I can't go back. I had no money, and I could never have truly loved that baby knowing where it came from. Going into that building was the worst experience of my life, and being called all those names. I felt disgusting. The shitface who raped me was put in jail for 3 months. He got out, left me alone for 6. But the following year, {just last October} he snuck into my house and room while my famikly was out, he hid in my closet until I came home and fell asleep, he pulled out a gun and threated to shoot me if I didn't let him do what he wanted to do. I sobbed, and tried to force the gun away, but it didn't work. I went to the police the morning after and he is now in jail for 3 years.
Tags: abortion, abuse: physical, introductions, rape: oral, rape: substance-induced
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments