?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
My story.... I lived happily with my mother and father for the… 
2nd-Sep-2005 12:16 pm
My story....

I lived happily with my mother and father for the first nine years of my life. I had everything i wanted, materially and spiritually.

Then my aunt ruined my life. Nearly anyhow.

You see my mum was very ill with pneumonia, and had let the house get very messy. I was 8 almost 9 at the time, and i was struggling in school. My aunt Donna and her husband Ed took advantage of this and came to visit after the winter holidays, saying they would take me to Virginia to spend six months of school there while my mum got better.

They lied; my uncle took photos of the house secretly (a violation of the law, as he had no permission)as my aunt and mother were getting my school records ready to take to Richmond. They took me down to Richmond under that false pretense and set up a court case, in which my parents were falsely accused of child abuse, and my aunt and uncle won. They got custody of me.

What happened next was the worst part of all....

My aunt began to abuse me herself. She falsely accused me of things i did not do--killing her pets, stealing her keys, and other things. She'd read my diary. She'd drag me along the kitchen floor by the roots of my hair.

And she'd slap me every day, hitting me, beating my bare behind up to sixty times, screaming at me, calling me dumb as a fucking stone, calling me ugly, calling me a bitch. She said i was filthy and ugly when i first got my period. She said obscene things to me and flipped me off. She was always pushing my face into the wall or shoving me on the floor or making me do housework or SOMETHING.

I ran away when i was fifteen, and she made me sign papers saying i had lied about everything. I HATE HER.

Her husband is no better. He took pictures of me with my dirty blood stained underwear around me while i cried in humiliation, he threw a huge textbook at my head, and both of them withheld food from me.

And these are the people who were supposed to be caring for me when i was a young kid.

I hate them.

I'm home now, and safe.

Lee (Travisella)
Comments 
2nd-Sep-2005 10:48 am (UTC)
My God. I am so sorry. I can't even imagine something like that. I can't imagine being cruel to a child. *sends virtual hugs*
2nd-Sep-2005 12:05 pm (UTC)
oh my. poor thing. Im so sorry you had to live thorugh that. no child should *sniffs and sends virtual hug*
2nd-Sep-2005 04:41 pm (UTC)
I'm so sorry. I can relate to what you've been through and i know it takes alot to come somewhere and talk about it. I'm so glad that you are safe now. lots of cuddles xx
3rd-Sep-2005 10:38 am (UTC)
I'm so sorry.
If you EVER need someone to just talk to.
Livejournal me up.
5th-Sep-2005 08:41 am (UTC)
::Big hugs:: I am so sorry.
This page was loaded Nov 20th 2019, 5:12 pm GMT.