yriafderacs (yriafderacs) wrote in _survivors_,
yriafderacs
yriafderacs
_survivors_

I am lost

I have not posted in a while on here. I am sorry I have been real busy and hurting a lot. I broke up with my boyfriend because he started acting like my abuser. I miscarried twins about a week ago. I have been in so much pain I still cannot cry. I don't know how to make it all go away. I want to be a normal person who isnt on ssi because she loses it at work if someone even looks at me wrong. I have been hating on myself and I know I shouldn't. I still wish for the days before I was attacked. I never seem to get over these thoughts of dying. My daughter is the only reason I am here. Well I don't have anything else to say.
Tags: miscarriage, stress
Subscribe

• Thought Stirring Post Public

To be emotionally validated it to feel that the other person has heard you, really understands what you are saying, and accepts it as true for you.…

• Thought Stirring Question - Public

A more covert type of abuse is invalidation. Invalidation is when a person tells you that your experience of something is wrong, or that you are…

• Public Enemies

Just saw Public Enemies (the new one with Christian Bale and Johnny Depp. There is a particular scene, which some people here would find triggering…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments