May 22nd, 2007

die smokes

(no subject)

I'm needing like a uhm, god what's the word... x.o like a confirmation from someone that what I'm feeling might be okay? or to tell me that it's not okay. just, general advice. i guess that's what this community is here for anyway.. so. i just need honest opinions on this.

Collapse )

I also wanted to just.. type, about jealousy. I hate jealousy. I really do, I'm guilty of it more often than I'd care to admit and I really hate it. It causes so many easily avoidable anguishes. It causes all these arguments and angsts and even the break up of relationships and it's so hard to avoid! And lately, I've found myself feeling physically ill with jealousy whenever I hear anyone in my area or my online friends talking about their childhoods.
Collapse )

Speak of the devil.....

no no no, this isnt about the devil or religion or anything. goodness knows theres enough to talk about there, but im not in the mood to be "converted" at the mo
just got thinking about the phrase the other day, and what you lot on here call "trigger[ing]"
thats what this is about, and as you can imagine....it very well is gonna b triggering to some/many of you. please, i dont wanna hurt anyone, so plz, if your easily triggered, b careful and tread lightly?

Collapse )

*hugs* to anyone who actually read the whole thing b/c i dont really expect anyone to.

kat