December 19th, 2006

depresso

i don't feel like doing anything anymore. i sleep until 3 pm and do nothing all day.

i know i could
a) get back on my meds
b) see my therapist again
c) exercise
d) meet people

to get my life back on track, but i just feel like giving up. working is pretty much impossible, my friends are giving up on me one by one. i feel tired and lonely.

I hate feeling like this

Okay,
I know I shouldn't stress about this, but I do every year.
I should just do what I want and forget what other people think. But I think that my need to please and not let anyone down really makes this hard. I feel guilty and I shouldn't.

So...
Collapse )
So, what do I do?
Do I get him a gift? Do I ignore him? Do I do nothing?
Top Hat

Reading Suggestions?

Someone earlier recommended a movie, and then last night I was browsing through Chapters on a whim and realized I have no idea what to read at the moment. Which is rather strange for me, overall.

So... does anyone have any reading suggestions, books that have been at all helpful in the past with recovery/moving on, or that just struck a note with you?

I'm sorry if this has been done before and I missed it, but in that case a link would be appreciated just as much. Many thanks.
bjork painted

(no subject)

just thought id post about my weekend. which was enlightening, to say the least...

my ex and one of my now ex-friends were all over each other right in front of me, then i found out she's been calling me a psycho and a bitch and accusing me of just being "emo" and wanting attention, i wanted to tell her to shut her fucking mouth and realise that that's HER but she's too selfish to listen, because you know, she rules the world, so i said in many colourful words that i never want to see her again, and i really really mean it. him too, they deserve each other the stupid wanky fucks.

the night that followed the blow-up was fun, then it turned completely pear-shaped...

(WARNING: MENTION OF DRUG USE/CUTTING/ED'S AND GENERAL RAGE.)

Collapse )

thankyou, im quite done now.

HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS!!!