Quality Time.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 11
Quality Time: 8
Acts of Service: 5
Words of Affirmation: 5
Receiving Gifts: 1

Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

(no subject)

This is a little more personal than I tend to get, but I feel so weird.
Does masturbating ever trigger anything with you? I thought I'd relieve some tension, but ended up feeling empty and incredibly sad afterward. My hands and legs are still shaking and I just wish my partner was here to hold me.

Getting depressed today and need to do something to break the pattern. Maybe I will clean the house and watch a comedy. I need to have my period and get my hormones back in check.
fuck it up

(no subject)

I have this fear.
I tend to think a lot about the future, just because... well it's certainly more entertaining than the present. I'm afraid that what was done to me will shape me as a person.
I know the whole "well, a person IS the summation of their experiences, but really it's how you REACT to it" spiel.
It's definitely one of the reasons I surpressed the rape for so long. If no one, or very few people knew, then I could pretend it didn't happen and then maybe it wouldn't be part of me. But here it is. Now it's a part of me, out in the open.
How will this affect me as I grow up? Will I suffer from emotional disorders? Depression? Is that a choice, or is it inevitable. What can I DO to just lead the life I would have lead had this not happened to me?
Questions like this plague me. I hate that they have to. I hate that I'll never ever know what kind of person I would've been had ONE SINGLE NIGHT of my life not happened.