October 23rd, 2006

59 days

not a whole lot to say right now. it has been a really hard weekend with parents fighting/screaming/cussing. nothing really unusual just hurtful.
i don't really know what to do right now.
Freedom

(no subject)

This is in part for me, and in part for a friend

About half a year ago (second semester 2006), the choirs at my school went to a competition in San Fransisco. I was not in choir that year, so I did not go, but my friend was there. He told me about how the party they went to after the competition got a bit out of control. Our school is a Christian, no-dancing-allowed school, so keep that in mind when reading this.

Collapse )

Now, I know that it's not up to me to judge who's right and who's lying. I don't need to know that.

However, I'd welcome any input that can be given, specifically on the following:

Is there any advice I can give A? What sort of things could the school do against the boy in question, if B still says that he didn't do anything? I know the school is bound by law to report these sorts of things, but how much evidence do they need to have to report it? Or do they just report any whisper of harassment they hear? Our school is located in California, if that helps at all.

Any other advice you could give is appreciated.

-Rachel Grace