July 3rd, 2006

Bear

Mod Note - enough is enough

This is enough.

I am going to state this as clear as possible. You are expected to treat everyone here with the same respect you wish to be treated with..Swearing at other members, attacking them for making requests in a logical and mature manner, and continuing flames is not acceptable behavior.

If you can't say something nice - don't say it. You want to rant and swear about another member? Do it in an e-mail to me,otherwise you will be banned.

If you do not do this, you will be banned, period. No one makes this an unsafe place.

I do not want to make this a moderated post community, I believe that you should be able to get help when you need it. This requires that every single member hold themselves to the rules. Many of our members do this every single day, and I appreciate it. It means we can have this be a safe community for everyone. We don't often encounter this, and I intend on keeping it that way so that everyone can have this community be a safe place in which to receive support, advice, and love.