November 20th, 2005

(no subject)

*deep breath* ok. so. This is kind of hard for me. I did some community-searching because I think I need to talk about this to someone...or to something, yay LJ. I actually created a new LJ account for the sake of joining this group because I don't want people to find this--I've never talked about this to anyone, not even my closest friends or boyfriend, so I thought maybe this would be a good idea. Really I just don't know what else to do. I guess no one will really read this but still...

Collapse )

Some opinions or information would be nice? Thanks for reading/"listening" if you did. I really do appreciate even if I don't know you.

Stay strong. <3
Brittany the Chipette!

work is slow...

So, I have some questions I would like your input on please. I am trying to build up my nurturing skills and whatnot-I am really needing to have more support. I am trying to support myself more, because I have a very limited support system, and I think I've prettymuch streched them out as far as they can go. Thus my questions to all of you are: How do you support yourself? How do you ask for support? Who do you ask for support? Should I go outside my support system looking for more support? How much should I require myself to do, and how much should I count on others as far as support?

Thanks for your advise. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. :-) -Brittany