June 16th, 2005

phant

(no subject)

tonite my boyfriend said :"u know how ur all shy and quiet?  Well i think we have a great thing we can do to make you come out more...u can be my witness in court about my ticket"

Shy is something i've always tried not to be.  I'm very analytical.  Since i was molested i have a bad habit of attracting pple that want use me and and i let them in my life because i would like to overcome them, but i never feel satisfied when i do.  He brought up what a loner i've become.

But i feel like a productive loner...i dont know if theres a such thing.  Humans are pack rats.  I just don't trust easy anymore.

Collapse )
marie :)

(no subject)

Hey, I'm new here. I hope to get to know some of you guys. :)

Basically, what happened to me [triggering, under the cut] happened when I was 9 until I was 11. I'm almost 16 now & I haven't spoken about it properly yet.

I told my Mum my 'secret' almost 3 years ago, & we made a statement to the police. They got back to me, after almost 3 years, last week. I got offered victim support which you are supposed to receive 1 week after submitting a statement. They also said they'd had an interview with him. & that he denied every last piece of it.

Collapse )

Well, I guess that's my story. I'm sorry if it's long, & sounds really mixed up. But I just don't know how to talk about it, at all.