January 30th, 2005

i really should be sleeping...

i don't think i've actually posted something in here since i joined the community, so i figure now's as good a time as ever.  my name is monica, and i'm a 19 year old college sophomore.  Collapse )
so that's what happened...well long after the actual abuse.  i tend to ramble on and go off in tangents when i write.  sorry if anyone gets lost.

(no subject)

Well. I looked up the family friend who molested and may have raped me on the sex offender registry for the state he used to live in and HE WAS THERE!! Hair color/name/eye color/race/heigh/weight was all correct. But his name is pretty common, so...I dont know. It had his middle name too, also common. Does anyone know of a way that I can ask him what his middle name is or otherwise figure it out without seeming too obvious?

Ros

(no subject)

Not quite ready to tell all, but I am a survivor who is the mama of a survivor. I am currently trying to keep my ex-husband (the abuser) away from our children. Seems the law is out to protect the perpetrators more than the victims.

So ya. I am here.