. (joonzmoon) wrote in _survivors_,
joonzmoon
_survivors_

Thought-Stirring Question Poll

Hi everyone!

In an effort to better serve you, we would like to collect information about the Thought-Stirring Questions that sistahraven and I post on a weekly basis. If you have a few minutes, we'd truly appreciate it if you could fill out the following poll. Please note that while anyone can answer the poll, only I can see your answers, so you may rest assured that any suggestions, comments or questions related to the TSQ will be kept private.

(ETA: Apparently, the text boxes only allow 50 characters. If you have a longer comment or suggestion and would like it to stay private, please either private-message me or send me an email at survivormod@gmail.com. Otherwise, feel free to comment to this entry to share your thoughts! Sorry for the inconvenience; I haven't posted a poll in a while... :-)

Thanks so much for your participation and support! :-)

Poll #1473264 Thought-Stirring Questions

On which day(s) would you prefer to see the Thought-Stirring Questions posted? Please select the BEST day(s) for you to read and respond to the TSQ. Please do not select more than two days.

Sunday
4(13.3%)
Monday
0(0.0%)
Tuesday
2(6.7%)
Wednesday
2(6.7%)
Thursday
0(0.0%)
Friday
1(3.3%)
Saturday
0(0.0%)

What kinds of topics and themes would you like to see discussed in Thought-Stirring Questions? Please briefly describe any suggestions for upcoming TSQs here.

Do you have any concerns or additional comments about Thought-Stirring Questions? Please list any comments, criticisms or even questions you may have here.

Tags: mod post: announcement
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments