inanna31 (inanna31) wrote in _survivors_,
inanna31
inanna31
_survivors_

• Mood:

A tid bit from me this early morning

Mostly I think I'm okay. Mostly. I think I get along in life okay, not the best, but not the worst either. I just can't stand those moments. The ones where it all comes rushing back in a matter of seconds. Granted I push it away, but the damage is already done. Example. This morning I was driving to work and the car in front of me had a guy driving it. All of a sudden his sillouette (spell?) looked exactly like my abuser. The back of my eyes started to burn and I felt like I was going to throw up. Then he pulled off. I shoved it aside and got into work. It's moments like these that just make me feel sad and different and all sorts of other shit that I just can't stand feeling. Then of course it make me slightly paranoid that he is out of prison. But no, I know he's locked up until at least 2012. I hate these thoughts. 

Just thought I'd share since it was on my mind.

Have a good day people.

:)
Tags: flashbacks, panic attacks
Subscribe

• Thought-Stirring Post: Public Entry

Flashbacks are something that plague many abuse survivors. They can come in the form of nightmares or waking panic attacks. Sometimes it's obvious…

• *krai*

cut for suicidal ideation, talk of murder, abuse - physical, emotional, psychological -, police, jail, therapy, hospitalization [voluntary],…

• (no subject)

I saw him, Wednesday night I saw the bastard who used me, Who molested me. Who abused me. I saw him in the mall. And within seconds I felt his hands…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments