?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
I don't want to think anymore... I'm WIDE awake and the only one up.… 
19th-Oct-2008 01:49 am
I don't want to think anymore...

I'm WIDE awake and the only one up. I can't help but just think. I want to take a walk....outside in the cold barefoot and with shorts and a t-shirt. I want to focus and feel the cold that way my brain shuts up. I just don't want her to wake up and freak out if I'm not there.
Comments 
(Deleted comment)
19th-Oct-2008 06:21 am (UTC)
do you happen to be on AIM?
(Deleted comment)
19th-Oct-2008 08:07 am (UTC)
it's ok. Thanks for giving me your AIM though.
19th-Oct-2008 06:22 am (UTC)
You said it. I'm in the same boat right now. I don't have anything particularly useful to say except that you aren't the only one doing that right now.

I wish no one else had to go through it too.
19th-Oct-2008 06:41 am (UTC)
i am in the same boat, when I got outside for walks I leave a note for my partner :P he is used to it now but yeah walking outside in the cold is a good way to get your head off stuff.
I'll have to talk to her about that tomorrow. Maybe let her know I may have to take walks alone.
19th-Oct-2008 11:58 am (UTC)
+1. Leave a note and, if you can, take a phone. If you do talk to her in advance, that will probably be the best way to prepare her, so she isn't freaked out. Because of The Past, I am almost neurotically fretful about the safety of partners and friends if I can't see or contact them - an ex partner used to threaten my friends and family, so it became a real ingrained habit to check on their whereabouts. But if she knows where you are, and especially if you are contactable, Just In Case, that will probably alleviate almost all of her worry about the mid-night walks.
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 2:46 am GMT.