?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
I am so excited! 
29th-Apr-2005 01:03 am
Brittany the Chipette!
Yay! Someone has finally done it! Now there is a community for our supporters, like we have here. nightninja76 has made a place for our supporters to join and share experiences, get support from each other, and learn better to take care of themselves while they help us. It’s just starting, so it’s small, but I know the more we spread it around, the bigger it will get. So tell your boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, life partners, best friends and whoever else, and send them here:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us </b>

Thanks for spreading the word-I’ll talk to you all later. Stay safe. -Brittany
P.S. You can email the moderator of this new community with any questions or concerns, or whatever! nightninja76@gmail.com
Comments 
29th-Apr-2005 07:56 am (UTC) - what is the community?
well that linkish thing that went up is just the pictuer for the group. i'd sure like the group/community name. thanks!
29th-Apr-2005 08:23 am (UTC) - Re: what is the community?
the name of the community is _supporters_

I had so much trouble with the graphic last night-lol-I am just not a html expert yet!
29th-Apr-2005 10:22 pm (UTC)
Thank you for posting this...I'll mention it to others and put a link in the forcedlove community. This is wonderful indeed!!!
29th-Apr-2005 10:28 pm (UTC)
thank you-I would really appreciate that! The more it spreads, the more they can have a support system like we do! YAY! I so want them to have what we have. :-) Thanks so much!
29th-Apr-2005 10:36 pm (UTC)
Done! :)
This page was loaded Oct 17th 2019, 10:26 am GMT.