?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Free hugs 
16th-Jun-2008 07:05 am
I know there are a couple of people, maybe more, in this community who are really struggling right now.

I just want you all to know that I love the supportive environment of this group and the way we pull together to help each other.

*big safe teddy bear hugs* to anyone who needs a good hug. To those who are having a hard time, know that I care, and I want you to pull through the hard times, and I'll do anything I can to help.

ETA: I'm arquenniel on Yahoo! instant messenger and I'm online now if anybody needs someone to talk to.

ETA again: I just created an AIM account for myself; I'm desertrosedark on AIM.
Comments 
16th-Jun-2008 11:34 am (UTC)
Thank you, I'm not struggling at the moment, but I know this post will be much appreciated for the ones who are. Although I hardly post, just comment at times, I wanted to add some safe hugs to everyone in here..

Safe hugs to you all!

I hope everyone is hanging in there to the best of their ability and knows that this community is always here for them when they need it. ♥

16th-Jun-2008 11:36 am (UTC)
That's a beautiful little picture of teddy bear hugs! I love it!

*big safe teddy bear hugs to you*
16th-Jun-2008 11:38 am (UTC)
Thank you so much, the hugs are right back to ya!

And I thought the picture was beautiful as well. I'm SO glad you like it, I hope others will as well! :o)
16th-Jun-2008 02:41 pm (UTC)
thanks so much for this post
that's really sweet of you

I guess I'm one of the above mentioned people
I don't know
it's been up and down lately it seems
-sighs-
16th-Jun-2008 02:42 pm (UTC)
You're very welcome.
*great big safe teddy bear hugs* to you
16th-Jun-2008 02:45 pm (UTC)
-safe hugs back-
=)
16th-Jun-2008 07:02 pm (UTC)
I have been having a tougher time lately. I am sometimes not very good at communicating when I am struggling, so I appreciate everyone;s support.

Thanks

16th-Jun-2008 07:13 pm (UTC)
You're very welcome!

*big safe teddy bear hugs*
16th-Jun-2008 07:49 pm (UTC)
Thank you for posting this. :)
16th-Jun-2008 07:51 pm (UTC)
You're welcome! :)

*big safe teddy bear hugs to you*
21st-Jun-2008 01:49 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much for your wonderful post. Even tho I'm lucky to be not struggling much right now, it is still much appreciated. :):):)
*big safe hugs back*

P.S. Your icon rocks!!
21st-Jun-2008 08:19 pm (UTC)
You're very welcome.

I love my icon too. I don't remember where I got it, so if you want to yoink it, feel free. :D

*big safe teddy bear hugs*
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 7:23 am GMT.