?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
just a small encouragement 
18th-Feb-2008 12:52 am
Kieran
i just want to say that things DO get better eventually.  i know there were so many days when i wondered if i could ever go on, or if i could be "normal" or if life would always be fear-filled and miserable.  but hang on tight!!!  there is hope.  i've been feeling so much better this past year than any year before.  am learning so much and growing so much.  stronger than ever.  time does help heal along with processing things.  not to say that there aren't still days i have to deal with stuff, but predominantly i am finally living my life lately.  so be encouraged.  hang in there.  when you feel like you can't go on, just hang on... eventually it will get better.  you may stumble, but you will get back up.  you're awesome!!!  you're strong!!!  you're powerful!  you can do it and you will do it!!!  blessings be upon you all!!!
Comments 
18th-Feb-2008 06:56 am (UTC)
These are very encouraging thoughts, and it seems perfect timing for me at the moment. Thank you!
I'm glad you're doing well!
18th-Feb-2008 10:06 am (UTC)
Thankyou so much for sharing this. <3
18th-Feb-2008 01:26 pm (UTC)
Thank you for the encouragement. :-) Even on "good days," it's always appreciated.
18th-Feb-2008 04:43 pm (UTC)
thank you, i needed some kind words now
19th-Feb-2008 04:29 am (UTC)
I'm glad to hear you're doing well :)

And totally - it DOES get better.
This page was loaded Nov 19th 2019, 3:01 pm GMT.