?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
I just don't know. 
Comments 
21st-Jan-2008 06:32 pm (UTC)
I can not even imagine what you have gone through. It would be understandable if you have a lot of difficulty trusting people - and that might be a reason for why you're holding back. Do you have any friends nearby who could hug you or hold you? Having friends who enjoy holding and hugging could ease you back into a safe environment, a feeling of being loved, and that sounds like something you really need right now.

I think finding confidence and love within yourself is very important. I used to make a list of all the things that I liked about myself, and I would look at it when my self-confidence was dwindling. I would write things like "I have pretty eyes," or "I have nice hair" or "I'm smart," or something of the sort. You seem like such a caring, beautiful person, and honestly I can't think of one single thing that I would not like about you. You are a very strong woman to have gone through what you have gone through.

I really hope that this helps even a little bit. *hug* Please take good care of yourself.
24th-Jan-2008 03:58 am (UTC)
**hugs**
This page was loaded Nov 15th 2019, 2:58 pm GMT.