mizzkel (mizzkel) wrote in _survivors_,
mizzkel
mizzkel
_survivors_

I rarely post here because I always feel that compared to most people, my issues are not half as bad. But I need to talk, and I know people here will listen and understand.

I have horrible anxiety/panic episodes. I'd say attacks, but they last for days sometimes and other times I faint or get vertigo from the anxiety. There are so many things that trigger it that I won't go into it.

However, one of the bad trigger's is when people say "I have a something to tell you, but you'll have to wait and I'll tell you later". It isn't that I don't like surprises, it's not that at all, but these "I know something that I won't tell you - but concerns you" makes me climb the walls with panic.

I'm not sure if it's because I always think it's going to be bad news, or just a fear of the unknown but I can't deal. A friend of mine, who I'm sure meant nothing by it, said this to me yesterday and ever since I've been anxious and having panic attacks. I try to tell people not to put things in those words, but I don't go around telling everyone that I'm a fragile freak and can't take it. I'm sure it'll all turn out ok, but until then I need to have someone talk me down. (Since I'm away from home, I can't get to my regular counselor/therapist).

Thanks for listening, just writing this down is making me calm.
Tags: anxiety
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments