wildwordwomyn (wildwordwomyn) wrote in _survivors_,
wildwordwomyn
wildwordwomyn
_survivors_

• Music:

LJ Cuts And Entry Posts

So here's the thing. I have a bad memory because of my issues. I know this. And most of the time when I post to this comm. I'm good at putting my entries under lj cuts and adding proper descriptions. But every once in a while I forget. I am really sorry about this and I apologize to the nth degree. I don't do this on purpose. Nor do I ignore requests to place incorrect entries under lj cuts on purpose. It happened, and once again I'm sorry. I also usually log out of live journal once I've posted and don't have access to a computer fo a while after, so I miss when moderators or anyone sends me comments. Please don't think I'm being mean or insensitive. I'm really grateful to have found this comm. and don't want to leave it anytime soon.
Tags: memories
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm sorry I'm posting a lot recently. I just can't seem to do this anymore. The past. The current. Flashbacks. Memories trying to re-surface and are…

• (no subject)

I know I haven't been around lately, but I am struggling. I know want to hurt in such a tangible way that makes sense. I know i am going to give…

• Overwhelmed by memories

I keep remembering how I felt when my father would hurt me. He would pin me down and hurt me. I feel pain in my vagina and a lot of anxiety. I…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments