Jessica (gesundyke) wrote in _survivors_,
Jessica
gesundyke
_survivors_

• Mood:

oh god.

oh god. i've been home no more than 20 minutes and they've already had an argument right behind me, yelling, and i'm two steps away from a panic attack, just clinging to what i've learned so far to keep myself from curling up and crying...

while they're arguing, i wonder if they realize the effect it has on me.

i wonder if they realize how close their child, the daughter they refuse to acknowledge they have, is to curling up in the corner of her bedroom like a scared four-year-old...

it'll pass. i know it will. i need more time to learn how to control my panic attacks when i feel one coming, instead of letting them control me. i can do this. i know i can.

until then... thank you all for listening to me.

Tags: abuse: verbal
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I recently started making bracelets as a form of income, because I can't for the life of me find a job. Now the issue is that I've made a couple…

• (no subject)

Hey, I'm back! I spent... uh, well, actually, I'm just going to cut this whole entry for triggers OF: hospitalization, SI/suicidality [not graphic],…

• Facebook and Myspace are both evil.

Okay, first of all, I did something really stupid. I know it was stupid, but only for legal reasons. I made a myspace profile in my rapist's name,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments